LANCOME L' Absolu Rouge Hydrating Shaping Lipcolor (361 Effortless Chic (Cream)) - Lipstick Review


So I picked this rather elegant looking Lancome Nude shade a while ago. But very soon I didn’t want to try it because I believed it was just not for me. But I also couldn’t resist it. So after just keeping it in my vanity for so long I tried it. I prefer elegance, and nudes are supposed to even out the lip colour. It is just supposed to be understated, neither dry like the matte, nor shiny, well, like the gloss, but something just supple like naturally good skin. 

The models look like this...

It can serve another purpose, when some other feature wants to be be the majestic empress, like the eye make up, or an accessory, it can play a supporting role and let the accessory play the protagonist. Like this…

 Mine looked like this...


 But really, is it any good? I don’t know. How do the other colours look like, any suggestions for the dusky-skinned gal?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Palmers Olive Butter Formula Review

Rating: 8/10 I have already tried Palmers Shea Butter moisturiser that I liked and posted about. This one here is a more gentle...